The Chakras are centers throughout the body that act like lungs, breathing vital energies from the ocean of energy into our system and distributing it throughout the body. Chakra is from Sanskrit for wheel, and this serves to describe the spinning motion that the Chakra uses to draw this energy in to our being.
The Chakra system is made up of a single vertical power channel running from the top of the head, down the spine, and to the feet. They are seven main Chakras, each one having a direct relationship to the part of the body; thus, if you are feeling off-centered, out of balance, forgetful, one of these center is out of balance.
- Crown Chakra or 7th Chakra is related to the Pineal- human realization, and human perfection or thought.
- Third Eye or 6th Chakra is related to the Pituitary Gland- intuition, balance, higher mind, and psychic.
- Throat or 5th Chakra is related to Thyroid and Vocal Cord- communication, expression, and ability to speak the Truth.
- Heart or 4th Chakra is related to Thymus and Heart- love, compassion, and healing.
- Solar Plexus or 3th Chakra is related to Spleen, Liver, Gall Bladder and Pancreas- power, control, identity.
- Sacral or 2nd Chakra is related to Sexual Organ, Bladder, and Prostate- self-worth, sexuality, and open expression.
- Base/Root or 1st Chakra is related to Kidney, and Adrenals- security, foundation, and trust.