I had a nice conversation with my Mother this morning about “gifting ” holidays. I made the comment about how I would prefer being acknowledged & appreciated on a daily/ weekly bases rather than on set day society dictates & not with something purchased. She asked for an example; I chose my favorite example, not a word all year from my dad and ta da Christmas comes I will receive a gift & a visit ( a short one mind you). What for I ask? To show his love?What a weird way to show it.
She agreed and reminded me that Valentines day is coming up and many people will go out and purchase gifts.
Is this how love is expressed?
At the end of our lengthy conversation we both agreed we would rather spend time with someone to express our love.
How do you express your love ?
- Are you afraid? https://t.co/N6YzYsMWa0 3 years ago
- Business closing and appointment availability for June 27-July 2,2016. app.flashissue.com/newsletters/9a… 3 years ago
- Where is your key? https://t.co/mTSXjOAxTa 3 years ago
- Who are you listening to? https://t.co/gYJlBl2U2f 3 years ago
- How long will you participate? https://t.co/ZeJXeN1Nz9 3 years ago